Video Poker Tips
If you are new to video poker there is nothing better than getting a few quick
tips in before you sit down. A couple poker tips can go a long way in order
to keep you playing and not watching. From just a couple of simple little guideline
rules and suggestions you will enjoy the game much more.
Poker Tip 1 - Seek out Jacks or better machines that pay 9 coins
for a full house and six coins for a flush.
Poker Tip 2 - Always bet the maximum amount of coins on a progressive
machine to get the bonus for royal flushes.
Poker Tip 3 - If you are a novice player, play on the lowest
denomination machine until your level of expertise rises.
Poker Tip 4 - Take your time to study every hand. Because you
are playing against a machine, no one will intimidate you if your play is too
Poker Tip 5 - All hail the Jack! Some players don't realize the
ace is not the most important card in the deck, but the Jack is. Holding the Jack
over the ace gives you more opportunities of making more lucrative hands than
an ace would.
Other Video Poker Tips
Video poker tips should be used to aid you in your playing. Knowing them will
benefit you, but they are not the end all be all. If you are using these video
poker tips, or have any suggestions for some more video poker tips then email
- Never keep a kicker with any pair. Holding a kicker to any pair reduces
your return by 5%.
- Never draw four cards if you can draw three to a royal flush.
- Always keep five-card winning pat hands with on exception: if you can, draw
one card to a royal.
- Don't break a flush even if you can draw one to a straight flush, but always
break a flush to draw to a royal.
- Never break a straight to draw to a straight flush.
- Never draw five if you have a jack or better.
- Don't keep a ten for a four card draw.
|You can check out the great online casino bonus offers available at: